EEPA offers internship opportunities to young, motivated and committed students and graduates, who are willing to learn, grow and acquire experience.
EEPA is currently not looking for interns. New positions will open in autumn 2020.
An internship with EEPA gives the possibility to develop the interns’ skills and to get experience in working with the EU Institutions and their partners from all over the world, ranging from NGOs to International Organizations.
The tasks that the intern will be required to perform will include the following:
- Managing the website;
- Monitoring the media and EU policies;
- Following of the European Parliament committees;
- Drafting and writing articles;
- Research and analysis on the topics covered by the work of EEPA;
- Organization of meetings, events and advocacy campaigns;
- Office administrative tasks.
Travel expenses are paid up to €50 a month, plus a compensation of €8 per working day.
A letter of recommendation will be provided at the successful completion of the internship. The internship period is around 4-6 months.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to the email address below.
For further information and/or to apply, please contact: email@example.com